Tuesday 8 September 2015

Bodrum - Computer Issues

We are in Bodrum and have met up with Alex and Lucy who are sailing with us for the next 2 weeks. That will keep us busy with all sorts of fun but sadly there will not be an up to date record of what we are doing put on the Blog because my computet has now died. I don't fancy getting a replacement computer with a Turkish keyboard and I want to try to recover the data from the dead computer which all points to it being something to sort out when we get home in about 6 weeks.

In the interim I can do a limited amount with the iPad but the pictures will all have to be put on retrospectively when I get back home. All a bit frustrating from our perspective but we'll try to keep good notes for everywhere that we have been so that the final entries will achieve their primary aim which is to be a record for us of our travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.